Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Precious Moments...

Ok, I just have to write there are few moments that make me beam and glow and they all come from either Nick or Brady. One of those is hearing Brady say his little prayers. They are all along the lines of "Heav'ly Father, tank you for da food (he says that even at bedtime--it's so cute), tank you for our house, tank you for our family, tank you for our an'mals: Layla, Milo, and Otis, blessing on our house, name of Jes-a Christ Amen" He sometimes adds new things on his thank you list like his books, or toys, it just makes me smile and it feels so great to hear even the littlest ones beginning in the right direction. Also, if he forgets to say something in his prayers, he will fold his arms again, add that thing and say Amen again. I just love him so much!

5 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

ahhhh, what a cutie!

parkinfamily said...

Hey Abbie. It has been a long time. Congrats with new baby. Morgan told me you were in Jasons ward but I have been busy and I cant get a hold of Jason. tell him I said hello. We will have to catch up some time.

MoJo said...

You're way nicer than me... When I was pregnant with Ella, on fast
Sundays I'd would slowly put food in my mouth right infront of Joseph in sacrament meeting and be like, "mmmm, this is so good. Do you want som- Oh, wait, sorry." lol Glad you're feeling somewhat better. Good job on the Christmas dinner. And yes, those little prayers are heart melting!

khepworth said...

So CUTE! Tell Wendi I'ms still waiting for pictures...
Kanani

Rapp Family said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad that I found your blog! Congrats on the pregnancy. I'm so excited for you both. I hope you feel better soon. You'll do so great with 2 kids. Thanks for dropping us a line. I'll check in on your blog often.