Saturday, June 7, 2008

Birthdays galore

We had Brady's birthday party today. He had a spiderman theme as you can tell from the pictures. His birthday was Thursday (the 5th), as well as my nephew, and mine was yesterday (the 6th) and my dad's is coming up on the 11th. He got a bunch of water toys (a pool, watergun, slip-n-slide) and he had a blast today playing with his cousins with them. My absolute favorite gift he got was the full on spiderman outfit that he hasn't taken off since we opened it earlier. It is hilarious because he and Nick have been wrestling today with him having his costume on-with the mask and all. I don't know which I can't believe, that Brady is four, or that I’m 26. I feel so old! Birthdays are really losing their charm these days. Nick was very sweet and got me an awesome massage thing that goes in your chair, and my mom came into town, because not only were there three birthdays, but also one of my nephews got baptized today. Everyone is just getting so old!! Well, pregancy wise I’m doing as good as I can be I guess. I definitely feel 30 weeks pregnant, and since I’m still not quite ready for labor, I know I have a ways to go... My maternity clothes are getting too small-always a good sign :) Everything else is going great here! Hope you guys enjoy the pics!




3 comments:

Rapp Family said...

Brady is adorable and such a big boy! I hope you continue to feel well with your pregnancy. Can't wait to meet boy #2. By the way, 26 is not old and you look fabulous!

thepainterfamily said...

what an AWESOME party! I love that spiderman pic! he is too cute abbie! 30 weeks! WOW! baby 2 will be here in NO TIME!

MoJo said...

Ella is sitting on my lap and points to Brady saying, "dis Bady mommy? Dis Bady?" Then points to the Spider Man picture and says, "dis Spida Man Mommy? Dis Spida Man?" Looks like Brady had fun. I'm glad you put up the pictures of everyone, it was so good to see them. Look how big Sarah is! Logan looks like his dad! Malia's (sp?) swimmy suite is so cute and her legs are so dang skinny lol. Cute kids.