Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fun around the house


Out goes food, In goes thumb



Brady you're so funny!



Snugli even fits dad!




Fun with Snugli





Bombs away!




Mom gave it a try!

We haven't had much going on lately, so I thought I'd post some pics from around the house. Today we had a playgroup at this place called Fun Run. It was awesome, and Jayden slept so I was able to have some one-on-one time with Brady for a while. Also, I PASSED MY FINAL WITH HONORS! Now on to the job hunt!

3 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

congrats on passing so great!!

thepainterfamily said...

you passed! (of course you did...you're so awesome!)

That fun run place looks great! you guys are such a cute fam!

MoJo said...

Of course you passed with hon-whores. he he. But seriously, I'm not surprised. You're a pretty smart little cookie. I should've cheated off you in HS. It's crazy b/c the second I saw a picture of Jayden wit the thumb in his mouth I thought he looked exactly like B-Dogg but the pictures in the Snuggli look so much like Nick.