
Blog Archive
Co-Bloggers
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Halloween
Halloween this year was a blast. Although Nick and I didn't dress up, we fully had fun dressing Brady up and I loved his costume. He wanted to be a firefighter, but I had the worst luck finding a costume for that ANYWHERE! Apparently, the only popular costumes these days are mini skirts and crimped, pink hair--FOR 12 YEAR OLDS!!! I believe they called it a "teen diva". Oh well, we went to TJ Maxx on a whim, and found this penguin costume for half price--$10! He was obsessed with the movie Happy Feet for a loooong time, and boy am I glad that is over, so he was ok with not being a firefighter. It was so fuzzy and warm for him too. He got a lot of candy too (as you can see from the pics).




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment