Blog Archive
Co-Bloggers
Monday, December 24, 2007
Not Wastin' Time
I guess you guys already know by my countdown that we are expecting again-finally! I started wanting another one when Brady was about 18 months, so I am excited to say the least. I am only 7 weeks, so it may be a little early to be getting excited. I forgot, however, about how sick I was with Brady. I've only had the nausea so far, and no (knock on wood) bolts to the bathroom yet. Maybe that means it's a girl?? Nick is very excited, and it's so cute! I have already had a Dr's appt and we have another one on Jan 21st to hear the heartbeat. Its been 3 1/2 years, so I hope I do ok getting back into the swing of things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Ok, first of all:
1. I'm so glad you stopped by our blog.
2. I had no idea that you got married.
3. Congrats on the bun in the oven!
I'm going to add you to my blog roll if you don't mind, and will check back on you and your little family!
Kanani
I haven't checked your blog in a while b/c we've had a little "commotion" in the Killian house hold for the past week. I had to find out through myspace that you are gonna have another baby! Girl, my phone does work. :)
I am sooooo excited for you! You are going to do just fine. You know how I know? B/c it's only been 2 years for me since I've had a newborn and I seem to be doing just fine. :) Congrats and Call me!
Has Jill had her baby? What did they name her? Have you and Nick thought of any names? What does 'lil B think of the new addition? What was your family's reaction?? I need answers woman! :)
oh my gosh! you guys are the cutest family EVER! I am really happy for you! You guys are amazing parents and baby #2 is SO lucky! Congrats! I can't wait!
Post a Comment