Co-Bloggers
Thursday, March 20, 2008
MARK THIS DAY DOWN IN HISTORY!!
JUST THOUGHT YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW THAT TODAY, MARCH 20, 2008, BRADY FINALLY WENT #2 IN THE TOILET ALL ON HIS OWN!!!!! YEAHHHHH!!! It was so cute. He had gone in just to pee, and came out saying (in his ever-so-dramatic voice) "Mom! Come see what I did in the toilet" So, I am totally expecting to see the yellow water that I always do, but to my surprise, there was more!! I never thought I would be so excited to see something like that, nor did I think I'd ever be relaying news about my son's bowels to the public...lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray for Poopy!!
Yeah for Brady! We are very seriously considering Brady for the name of this boy. I just have to go buy the letters at Babies R Us to put on the wall, and then it will be finalized. I hope you don't mind. We sure love the name! Can't wait to find out what you're having.
YEAH!!!! Congrats to Brady! such a BIG step, way to go! luv you guys!
Post a Comment