Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The verdict...

Hello all,
I only have a minute, so I can update more later, but I just thought you all might want to know that we found out we are expecting another boy! We are excited, and I’m also glad I kept all those baby clothes. I knew they'd come in handy!

6 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

YEAHHHHHHH!!! This is SO GREAT! I am glad that you will have some clothes! (I can't wait to reuse some of ours!...not that anything is in the works) but congrats, congrats! Brady is going to be a GREAT big brother!

Faron and Erin said...

YEA!!! I am and so happy for you guys! You've gotta love boys! That is just a bonus being able to re-use all your stuff! Congratulations!
p.s.
Is Brady happy about it being a boy?

Rapp Family said...

Yeah for boys! I can't wait to see the relationship that Jonah and our baby will have, so I'm sure you feel the same way about Brady and your son. I hope you're feeling well. You look great and I'm so glad we'll get to see you in the halls at church now. Take care!
P.S. Can we steel the name Brady for the baby we're expecting?

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! I love boys! You don't have to worry as much. Well.. when they are young at least. You have such a cute little family!
Liz

MoJo said...

I was so excited when I got the e-mail! I wanted to call but we were SO out of minutes and I couldn't call at night b/c you guys are 2 hrs ahead. I'll call this week. I bet 'lil B is really excited. Have you thought of any names? How about Brick?

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I am excited to hear what you are going to name him.