Co-Bloggers
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
This and That
I thought I should update you guys on our lives. Things here are going well, I am finally feeling those tiny kicks from our little guy (or girl). We find out on Monday (the 24th) just what we're cookin' in there. Nick is alive and doing well. He was very sick for a long time, but it has finally passed. Poor Brady is the only one who stayed well around here lately, seeing as I had gotten really sick right before Nick, so he was looking after himself for a while it seemed. He is officially potty trained as far as #1 goes, however, he is not willing to do the "other one" yet. We have tried absolutely everything to try to get him to just go on the toilet. I swear, that boy is one stubborn little thing! He would rather change into a pull-up, go into the bathroom, and go in his pull-up, then put his underwear back on, then just sit on the potty and go. We are hoping that he will get tired of all the fuss and just decide to go. He has an enormous dumptruck waiting for him on a shelf in the bathroom (which we strategically placed in view of the toilet) for when he finally starts going. This is taking patience, and Nick and I are ready to pull our hair out! I am still doing my Medical Transcription school, and thankfully still liking it. Well, I will update with our little bun in the oven as soon as we find out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm tell'n you...get that book. I'd let Nick do it though...I trained Ella while I was pregnant and I wanted to shoot myself a few times (not really, but really). Good Job on the tinkling in the potty though 'lil B! I cannot WAIT till you find out what you're having. My money is on a girl. But if you have a girl...promise me something... PLEASE don't put those big huge bows on her head so that she looks like a satellite dish. ha ha Can't wait to know what you're having...we're think'n pink out here in Vegas
i can't wait to find out what you're having!! that makes it so much fun and you get that extra burst of energy to get through the second half of pregnancy.
good luck with potty training! sounds really tough to me. i'm dreading when i have to worry about that.
YEAH! I can't wait to see what "you're cooking!" (you're just too cute) I am sorta thinking girl! and I say PUT the huge bows on her head! hehe! but, there is STILL no guarantee that people won't ask you how old your "little boy" is! :)
Post a Comment