Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two months already?!


BIG BROTHER

MOMMY PLEASE GET THE FLASH OUT OF MY FACE

TWO MONTHS TODAY!





"ROCKY" ROBE

SLEEPING ON BOPPY

SLEEPING WITH DAD


I've decided that I’m not doing Jayden much justice on this here blog. I've got the time to take the pictures, just not to post them. I will sum up the last two months because I know you guys really just want to see the pics lol. Well, in the hospital the doctor said that he was too little to circumsize and so I had to wait until he was almost 2 weeks before we could do that. The doctor did it in his office, which was worse than shots. Luckily, they did it in another room while I waited, but let me tell ya, I was a bawling mess when they brought him out. Other news, he started rolling over ON PURPOSE the night before his one-month birthday! I just happened to lie him on his stomach to see if he could lift his head up, and he just flopped right on over. I thought it was maybe just an accident, but no, four more times he did it, and still continues to do it. Let me say also that he is the wiggliest and noisiest baby I've ever seen. If he's awake, then he's wiggling. He moves those arms and looks like he is trying to swim in air. He is noisy whether he's awake or sleeping. Not crying or anything, just grunting! I tried to take him to a movie, and he didn't cry, but he was still making too much noise--when I tried to nurse him, he got worse. Brady has been the best big brother so far. He loves to help with him. If he starts crying, Brady will say, "Don't worry mom, I'll take care of this," or "I can handle this mom." It's so cute. There is a lot more that I'd like to write, but baby is hungry!

5 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

He's a doll! LOVE the pic of daddy and son sleeping! so glad for this update! Can't wait to show dave! :)

Rapp Family said...

He looks like his daddy!! I love it! He is a doll. That would have been hilarious if you named him Jonah. My neighbor has a little girl named Amelia, which is the same as my daughter and they were considering the name Brady if she had been a boy. Crazy huh? We all think alike =) I can't believe your labor story. You and I couldn't be more different. I always am induced b/c I don't go into labor myself. And, even with an induction it take atleast 10 to have the baby! Crazy that you had him 30 min after you arrived in the hospital. I'm so sorry it was painful for you but I'm sure you're feeling better now. Take care of yourself. The boys are so cute together.

MoJo said...

So cute Abbs. Thanks for posting pictures. Now that I've looked at him, I want more. He's so sweet! Totally looks like his daddy. You look GREAT by the way!

Elizabeth said...

He is way cute! Congratulations!

Faron and Erin said...

Hey Abbs...I haven't forgotten about you! I will try to get your stuff done next week. We had a craft show and that and school have kept me super busy. Jayden and Brady are ar sooo cute! Looks like it was a fun camp'n trip!