Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc.

First and foremost, I need to let you guys know that, yes, eventhough it took me over a year...I HAVE FINISHED MY MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION COURSE!!! I only need to take the final--the only grade we get...no pressure. After they take TWO WEEKS to grade it, I find out if I passed. No worries, you get 3 chances to take it.




Well, I the more and more time that goes by and the more events that I DON'T blog about just makes me procrastinate it even more by knowing that I have so much to write. So, I've decided to sum up the the events so that I at least get some of the details out.
HALLOWEEN: Brady was spiderman. He had the regular costume, but they had since then made the costumes with built in muscles. We went to a Halloween party and walked into the room where a kid had the muscle kind and he and Brady just stopped dead facing eachother with about 2 feet between them. I swear you could hear the music from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly playing. They stared for a while, when after a few minutes, Brady pinched the other kid's "pecs" and asked, "Is that your skin??" He was amazed. Jayden wore Brady's old pumpkin costume and trick-or-treating went very well.
THANKSGIVING: Thanksgiving went very well this year too. We all went to my mom's and ate a lot of food. My sister Jill and her family came too, which was awesome. She has the cutest kids! Nothing too exciting happened other than that. Sorry about the lack of details, but I'm trying to hurry! I don't have any pics on my camera from then, but my sister took some and as soon as she emails them, I will post!
TAGGED: Quite a while ago, I got tagged on Tara's blog to list six quirky things about myself. Here goes briefly
1. Although most who know me well might describe my personality as a bit boisterous, I am actually terrified of meeting new people or being in situations where that is a possibility (i.e. groups, new wards, etc.)
2. I have socks to match just about every holiday including: V-day, St. Paddy's day, Easter, Christmas, and Halloween.
3. I very much enjoy doing things and solving problems by myself (much like Stewart of MADTv--"Nooooo, let me doooo itttt.") Soooo, I would rather spend 1/2 hour in a store looking for an item before asking a clerk. I carry a very detailed map in my car so as to find my own way around. I actually like math... You get the picture.
4. I listen to talk radio much more than regular--I am a nerd, but Michael Savage and Dave Ramsey rock!
5. I love cold weather as I am hot 24/7. I have been wearing a light jacket lately in the 30-40 degree weather we're having.
6. I like to vacuum, fold clothes, and iron.

No comments: