BRADY READING TO HIS LITTLE BROTHER
Blog Archive
Co-Bloggers
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Precious...
Ok, this is actually a continuation of my last post, but it was so sweet that it deserves its own spot. This morning, I was in the bathroom (which is right across the hall from Brady's room) and Jayden was sitting in his bouncy seat right outside the door while Brady was getting dressed in his room. I opened the door to find Brady's door closed and a missing bouncy seat and baby. I got a little worried and quickly opened Brady's door to find this...

BRADY READING TO HIS LITTLE BROTHER
BRADY READING TO HIS LITTLE BROTHER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SHUT UP! Abbie, that is the sweetest thing. really really adorable. What good brothers!
To answer your question...I am 19 weeks! yeah! although we don't have our ultrasound for 2 more weeks. bummer.
Abbie, that is soo cute. I love little Brady. Weston is still talking about him!! They are two peas in a pod.
That is so cute! I'm sure it did cause your heart to stop for a moment there. ha haq
Post a Comment