skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Hilberts
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(17)
▼
December
(3)
Am I Getting Old?
Nothing Much...
Precious...
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(4)
►
December
(4)
Co-Bloggers
The Hale Family
The Walker Family
The Beyelers
Kate and Michael
Chandra and Jordan
Jill and Paul
Mandi and Chris
Heidi and Scott
Steph and Dave
Faron and Erin
Morgan and Joseph
Dave and Tara
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Nothing Much...
Just thought I'd update that I finished my final and am awaiting the results in two weeks. Good thing they will come after Christmas--that could make or break it for me this year!
1 comment:
thepainterfamily
said...
yeah! you're gonna do GREAT!
December 15, 2008 at 9:05 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah! you're gonna do GREAT!
Post a Comment